Thursday, July 8, 2010

Exodus 16:2-3

In the desert the whole community grumbled against Moses and Aaron. The Israelites said to them, “If only we had died by the LORD’s hand in Egypt! There we sat around pots of meat and ate all the food we wanted, but you have brought us out into this desert to starve this entire assembly to death.” – Exodus 16:2-3

The miraculous escape from bondage had just happened.  10 Plagues in which they were spared, the wall of water and chasing egyptians, the water from the rock, and still they grumbled with no faith that God would take care of them. 


Boy, I could be an isrealite and I have no where near the physical evidence to excuse me.  And yet, I have plenty of physical evidence that He cares for me and still I grumble.


Please forgive me for my grumbling, Oh Lord.  You are mighty!  You are faithful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment