Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mark 13:13

Mark 13:13 You will be hated all because of My name, but the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.

Oh, I had a migraine and missed a couple of days.  Not just missed a couple of days of writing, but I barely remember them and don't know what happened except that I was in pain.  

I like this verse because it reminds me that it is not me that they are hating, but the word of God.  That those who have grown accustomed to the darkness despise the light and only those that want to choose the warmth of the light will draw near to it, while those who have chosen the darkness will despise it.  


Enduring through those that despise you because of your choice is great because you will be saved.  There is comfort and warning in this verse.

No comments:

Post a Comment