Saturday, March 20, 2010

Nehemiah 4:15-16

Nehemiah 4:15-16
When our enemies heard that we were aware of their plot and that God had frustrated it, we all returned to the wall, each to his own work. From that day on, half of my men did the work, while the other half were equipped with spears, shields, bows and armor. The officers posted themselves behind all the people of Judah

After this full week of being frustrated to the point of hatred with our politicians and general malaise in my life it is comforting to read that God is aware and frustrates plots.  I don't know what the mind of God since the Bible clearly says that his thoughts and His ways are higher than my thoughts and my ways.  Thank goodness, Lord, that they are!  Thank you for knowing what needs to be frustrated and what doesn't.  I will go back to work on my work and leave the big picture of things to you so that you will watch over me with the your higher thoughts and ways.  I should work and be prepared.  Thank you for reminding me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment