Sunday, March 21, 2010

Psalm 122:6-7

Psalm 122:6-7
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: 'May those who love you be secure. May there be peace within your walls and security within your citadels.' 
 
So since my mind has been on the politics of the U.S. health care debate, I have been praying a lot for our leaders and our country.  I have prayed that God's will be done.  I have prayed for my peace of mind in knowing that God is in control.  And then today's verse comes along and I'm reminded again!!  Pray for peace of your country, pray for security, pray for peace in your walls and all the way down to the citadels or our families.  Never stop talking to God about what is troubling you and then accept the peace that he offers.  It is a very restful place to be in the arms of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment